[iphorm id=”29″ name=”FAMTOUR”]
USD $ 1,705.00 (double occupancy) ATTA members and accompanying persons
USD $ 400 (Single supplement)
- Rates are based on standard rooms in Tehran, Dizin, Matinabad and Isfahan and tent in overnight desert safari.
- The minimum number of participants is 8 and the maximum is 14.
The following is included in the price:
- Visa authorization assistance and processing
- All airport transfers in Iran
- All ground transportation (private coach)
- English-speaking Iranian guide
- Seminars on adventure travel in Iran
- Admissions to all sites visited as part of the itinerary
- All meals and activities as listed on itinerary
The following is excluded from the price:
- Transportation to Iran
- Travel insurance for health, evacuation and trip cancellation
- Tips for local Iranian guide and bus driver
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT
- To register for this trip, participants must submit the registration form, copies of their passport information page, a short professional résumé / CV as well as a copy of the banking details of the trip deposit.
- The trip deposit is $ 1,000.00 and can be sent by wire transfer.
- The deadline to register is December 1, 2016 (for US, UK, and Canadian passport holders we recommend to have everything in by November 15, 2016)
- The balance of the trip payment is due by January 1, 2017.
- If the trip does not meet the minimum number of participants or is cancelled for extenuating circumstances a full refund will be made less bank fees.
ADVENTURE TRAVEL IN IRAN
Iran Doostan Tour – FAM trip for adventure travel professionals
Dates: February 9 to 19, 2017 (10 days – 9 nights)
We seek to highlight a diverse array of sites and activities that are part of the IDT tour portfolio as well as provide a forum for engagement and discussion about representing and selling Iran as a destination for both classic cultural and adventure themed tours.
- Golestan and Niavaran Palaces in Tehran
- Visit to the Dizin ski resort – skiing or snowboarding for those inclined
- Persian cooking class in Tehran or Matinabad
- Desert safari with overnight campout
- Village of Abyaneh
- Trekking and camel riding in the desert at Matinabad Eco Camp
- Classic desert towns of Naein and Ardestan
- Iconic sites of Safavid Isfahan
- Seminar on “Destination Iran”
- Meet with Iranian professionals involved in adventure and classic tourism.
- ATTA member cost $ 1,705.00 (double occupancy) for land portion – program is all-inclusive; accommodation, meals, touring and admissions unless otherwise mentioned. A deposit of USD$ 1,000 is due at the time of registration and the remaining balance to be paid by January 1, 2017.
- Minimum participants: 12
- Registration deadline: December 1, 2016.
- Contact: Mr. Ardalan Foroutan at Ardalan@idt.ir
The Adventure FAM begins in Tehran and ends in Isfahan. Multiple carriers fly into Tehran as well as from Isfahan. Turkish has daily flights from Isfahan and Austrian has several flights per week, other international carries from Isfahan include Fly Dubai and Air Arabia.
Participants may also choose to add additional days onto the program as an FIT, for example to continue onwards to Shiraz and depart from there. For nationals of Canada, the USA and UK this must to be arranged by IDT as the sponsor for your trip before submission of the visa authorization number. Please contact Mr. Ardalan Foroutan for any extensions for periods either before or after the start of the tour.
- Iran offers a VOA (Visa on Arrival) to many countries, whereby the visa is purchased on-arrival at the airport. For participants who hold Canadian, United Kingdom or United States passports, please read below:
- VIA (Visa in Advance) for Canada, US and UK:
- Participants who are citizens of Canada, United Kingdom and United States must have a visa. At least 60 days from the departure date should be budgeted for visa approval and delivery.
- At the time of registration IDT will submit the necessary information to obtain a “visa authorization number” for each participant.
- Upon receipt of the authorization code, the applicant may then submit their formal visa application to the Iranian consulate. (Passport, visa application, photos and payment).
- Each consulate may have a slightly different procedure but for participants in North America (Canada and United States), you can consult the website of the Iranian Interests Section in Washington D.C. at daftar.org .
- Please note that the passport must be valid for at least six months after the departure date from Iran and should have no Israeli entry stamps or entry stamps from land borders in Egypt or Jordan showing travel to Israel. If you have a question about this, let us know.
IRAN DOOSTAN TOUR
Iran Doostan Tours (IDT) has been operating incoming tours to Iran for over two decades. In addition, IDT also runs an outbound department as well as developing MICE and business tours due to the increased demand over the last year. IDT has been selected as the best Iranian Tour Operator in 2004, 2008, 2009, 2012, 2013, and 2015. (Selected from over 3.000 Iranian Travel Agencies) and has also received the “Iran Tourism Industry Award of Excellence” in 2008.