The Best of Persia and the Persian Gulf’s Pearl
Travel ID: CAT/03
An itinerary designed for a nine-day cultural tour of Iran and Qatar will show you the rich cultural heritage of both countries. Explore traditional markets, visit historic landmarks, and watch traditional music, dance, and poetry performances on Iran and Qatar Joint Cultural Tour. A gourmet dining experience awaits you as you stay in luxurious hotels. In Iran, you’ll visit Tehran, Isfahan, and Shiraz, three of the country’s most popular cities, and in Qatar, you’ll explore the Museum of Islamic Art, Souq Waqif, and the Katara Cultural Village. In this itinerary, you will be immersed in the diverse cultures of these two countries through a comprehensive and engaging experience.
Tour Itinerary Duration
9 Days & 8 Nights
- Arrival in TehranDay 01Upon arrival in Tehran, transfer to your hotel. Experience a walking tour of the UNESCO World Heritage site Golestan Palace, formerly the Qajar dynasty’s residence. Visit one of the best restaurants in the city for dinner.
- Tehran City TourDay 02Take a tour of the National Museum of Iran and explore Sa’dabad Palace, a former royal summer residence now a museum. Visit the Niavaran Cultural Center in the evening to enjoy traditional Iranian music and dance performances.
- IsfahanDay 03
You will be driven to Isfahan, where you will stay at a hotel. Experience the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Naqsh-e Jahan Square, one of the largest public squares in the world. Si-o-se Pol or Khaju Bridge are two of the city’s historic bridges you can visit in the evening.
- Isfahan City TourDay 04Visit the Vank Cathedral, a historic Armenian church, one of Isfahan’s most beautiful landmarks. After touring the palace, visit the former residence of the Safavid dynasty, the Chehel Sotoun Palace, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. During the evening, dine at one of the city’s top restaurants for a traditional Iranian meal.
- ShirazDay 05Upon arrival in Shiraz, check into your hotel. Explore Iran’s most beautiful garden, the Eram Garden, a UNESCO World Heritage site. In the evening, visit the Tomb of Hafez, a revered Iranian poet.
- Shiraz City TourDay 06Discover the stunning stained-glass windows at the Nasir al-Mulk Mosque, also known as the Pink Mosque. Explore one of the most impressive ancient ruins in the world at Persepolis, a UNESCO World Heritage site. During the evening, enjoy traditional Iranian music and dance performances at Haft Khan Restaurant.
- QatarDay 07Fly to Qatar and check into your hotel. A visit to the Museum of Islamic Art is a must if you want to see one of the world’s most extensive collections of Islamic art and artifacts. Then, dine at a top restaurant in the city for a traditional Qatari meal.
- Doha City TourDay 08Explore the Souq Waqif, a traditional market with spices, textiles, and souvenir shops. After your visit, stop by the Katara Cultural Village to see music and dance performances. Enjoy traditional Arabic music and dance in the evening.
- DepartureDay 09Check out of your hotel and transfer to the airport for your departure.
Tours to Iran
- Golestan Palace
- National Museum of Iran
- Sa’dabad Palace
- Niavaran Cultural Center
- Naqsh-e Jahan Square
- Vank Cathedral
- Chehel Sotoun Palace
- Eram Garden
- Tomb of Hafez
- Nasir al-Mulk Mosque
- Museum of Islamic Art
- Souq Waqif
- Katara Cultural Village
- Tour guide
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- All guides are licensed and English-speaking
- Flight tickets
- Alcoholic beverages
- Travel Insurance
Send an Enquiry
Iran and Qatar Cultural Tour