Armenia awaits you!
Tour ID: ARM01
Armenia is a unique travel destination known for its ancient cultural heritage and amazing natural attractions. The country has many beautiful sights. The most important and remarkable ones are included in Armenia Tour 2023. Explore them with Armenia Hospitality.
Tour Itinerary Duration
7 Days & 6 Nights
- ArrivalDay 01Armenia Tour 2023: Arrive at Zvartnots International Airport
- YerevanDay 02Yerevan City Tour – Ararat Factory
- City Tour around Yerevan - the capital of the Republic of Armenia.
Having a history of almost 2800 years, Yerevan is a modern city with high-rise buildings, nice cafes, and parks. It is a combination of rich history and a modern lifestyle. Yerevan City was designed to overlook the biblical Mount Ararat, and the Holy Mountain can be seen from every corner of the capital. You will see all the major sights of the capital, including the Opera house, Republic Square, Baghramyan Avenue, the Presidential Palace, Academy of Sciences, and National Parliament, as well as the “Cat statue” by famous sculptor Fernando Botero at the Cascade area; enjoy the panoramic view of Yerevan, etc.
- Ararat FactoryImmerse yourself in the history of ARARAT on a guided tour of the museum, which is also the distillery’s operating aging workshop. In the end, you will have a tasting of ARARAT “Three Stars” 25 ml and seven-year-old ARARAT “Ani” 25 ml, accompanied by sweets and water.
- Temple of Garni: The only pagan temple in ArmeniaDay 03Armenia is an ancient country, and during its existence, people went through different epochs, and before accepting Christianity, the ancient Armenian pagan religion dominated the country. And today, many traces of the history of our country have reached us, and one of them is the pagan temple of Garni. Garni Fortress is famous for its 1st-century Hellenistic Temple – Roman Baths, palace, and church ruins. Garni Gorge is very popular among tourists visiting this place to see the natural rocks of amazing beauty, which are known as the “Symphony of Stones” or “Basalt organ”. Lunch in Garni.
- Geghard Monastery (UNESCO)We’ll visit Geghard Monastery (UNESCO), where the Holy Spear was kept piercing Christ’s body. Both tourists and locals love Geghard because the view is simply incredible: the monastery is located in a gorge between high suspended rocks, between mountains covered with thick forests. The monastery itself and its cells are carved into the rock.
- Gyumri – HarichavankDay 04The City of Gyumri is a must-see when visiting Armenia. That being said, it is around a 2-hour drive from Yerevan, which means there are plenty of opportunities to stop along the way and see some other less well-known sites! The standard and slightly shorter route to Gyumri is the main highway to the west of Mount Aragats, but if you go around the eastern side of the mountain, which takes around 10 minutes longer, you will be able to stop at the beautiful monastery of Harichavank. Lunch in Gyumri. Overnight in Yerevan.
- Free DayDay 05
- Areni CaveDay 06Areni Cave is now recognized as the oldest winery in the world. The oldest leather shoe was also found in Areni Cave, stuffed with grass and stowed away for storage. Its owner must have made it around 3,500 BC. . A wine press was found in one of the cave’s rooms, where a hard place drains into a jug.
- Noravank MonasteryOne of the most beautiful and unusual places to visit in Armenia Tour 2023 is definitely Noravank Monastery. Not only is the religious sight an ancient masterpiece, but also renowned because of the location and scenery surrounding it. The Monastery of Noravank is easily one of the most important complexes in Armenia. It was founded in 1105 by Bishop Hovhannes.
- Old BridgeFamily-run since 1998, Old Bridge is a boutique winery offering tastings, paired with locally produced goat cheese and honey. There is a historic bridge nearby, dating from the 13th century that gives the facility its name – a fun spot to explore and work off some of that fine food and drink. Degustation of wines.
- Departure - TransferDay 7Transfer to the airport and flight back.
Tours to Armenia
- Ararat Factory
- Temple of Garni
- Geghard Monastery
- Monastery of Harichavank
- Areni Cave
- Noravank Monastery
- Old Bridge
- Tour guide
The prices excludes
- Flight tickets
- Alcoholic beverages
- Travel insurance
- For full board
Send an Enquiry